1. Naznin, B., Quayyum, Z., Tajree, J., Golder, S., Ebenso, B., Barua, D., Ahsan, M., Kabir, F., Joshi, D., Kakchapati, S. and Engmann, A., 2022. Assessment of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Models in Health Systems in Least Developed, Low Income and Lower-Middle-Income Countries and Territories: A Protocol for a Systematic Review. Health Care: Current Reviews.
2. Wallace, L.J., Agyepong, I., Baral, S., Barua, D., Das, M., Huque, R., Joshi, D., Mbachu, C., Naznin, B., Nonvignon, J. and Ofosu, A., 2022. The Role of the Private Sector in the COVID-19 Pandemic: Experiences From Four Health Systems. Frontiers in Public Health, p.1527.
3. Hodgins, S., Rajbhandari, B., Joshi, D., Ban, B., Khatry, S., & Mullany, L. C. (2020). Community-based cluster randomized controlled trial: empowering households to identify and provide appropriate care for low-birthweight newborns in Nepal. BMC public health, 20(1), 1-11.
4. Ban, B., Hodgins, S., Thapa, P., Thapa, S., Joshi, D., Dhungana, A., … & Ram, P. K. (2020). A national survey of private-sector outpatient care of sick infants and young children in Nepal. BMC health services research, 20(1), 1-16.
5. Joshi, D., Shrestha, S., & Shrestha, N. (2019). Understanding the antepartum depressive symptoms and its risk factors among the pregnant women visiting public health facilities of Nepal. PloS one, 14(4), e0214992.
6. Walker, I. F., Kanal, S., Baral, S. C., Farragher, T. M., Joshi, D., Elsey, H., & Newell, J. N. (2019). Depression and anxiety in patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Nepal: an observational study. Public Health Action, 9(1), 42-48.
7. Shrestha, N., Mehata, S., Pradhan, P. M. S., Joshi, D., & Mishra, S. R. (2019). A nationally representative study on socio-demographic and geographic correlates, and trends in tobacco use in Nepal. Scientific Reports, 9(1), 2682.
8. Rawal LB, Kanda K, Mahumud RA, Joshi D, Mehata S, Shrestha N, et al. (2018) Prevalence of underweight, overweight and obesity and their associated risk factors in Nepalese adults: Data from a Nationwide Survey, 2016. PLoS ONE 13(11): e0205912.
9. Joshi, D., Baral, S. C., Giri, S., & Kumar, A. M. V. (2016). Universal institutional delivery among mothers in a remote mountain district of Nepal: what are the challenges? Public Health Action, 6(4), 267-272.
10. Puri, M., Henderson, J. T., Harper, C. C., Blum, M., Joshi, D., & Rocca, C. H. (2015). Contraceptive discontinuation and pregnancy postabortion in Nepal: a longitudinal cohort study. Contraception, 91(4), 301-307.
11. Puri, M., Tamang, A., Shrestha, P., Joshi, D. The role of auxiliary nurse-midwives and community health volunteers in expanding access to medical abortion in rural Nepal. Reproductive Health Matters 2014; Supplement (43):1–10
Baral, SC., Joshi, D., Sharma, S., Shrestha, P., Regmi, S., Kakchapati, S., Giri, S., Arjyal, A., Kharel, C., Manandhar, S., KC, SP., Chand, OB., KC, P. (2021). Nepal Country Report: COVID-19 and Cities. Herd International, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Singh, S., Shrestha, G., Joshi, D., and Gebreselassie, T. 2019. Childhood Illness and Mortality in Nepal: Trends and Determinants. DHS Further Analysis Reports No. 120. Rockville, Maryland, USA: ICF
Contributing Author: Ministry of Health—MOH/Nepal, New ERA/Nepal, ICF. Nepal Demographic and Health Survey 2016. Kathmandu, Nepal: MOH/Nepal, NewERA, and ICF, 2017
Morrison, J., Basnet, M., Bhatta, A., Khimbanjar, S., Joshi, D., & Baral, S. (2016). Survey on menstrual hygiene management in Udaypur and Sindhuli districts of Nepal.
Shrestha N, Arjyal A, Joshi D, Maharjan U, Regmi S, Baral SC (2016). Access to family planning services by Muslim communities in Nepal: barriers and evidence gaps. A review of the literature. HERD International and Mott MacDonald.
Maharjan U, Shrestha N, Joshi D, Regmi S, Baral SC (2016). Access to family planning services by the urban poor in Nepal: barriers and evidence gaps. A review of the literature. HERD International and Mott MacDonald.
Mahesh Puri, John Tyynela, Elaine Chain, Livingston Armytage, Upendra Adhikari, Romi Giri, Deepak Joshi, and Bidhya Chapagain. 2013. A study on Advancing Justice Sector Reform to Address Discrimination and Violence against Women in Four Selected Districts of Nepal. Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare. Kathmandu, Nepal.