HERD International is a national research organization, dedicated to advance high-quality research and promote evidence-informed policies and practices for sustainable development in health, education, environment, and social sectors. We work closely with government and stakeholders at local, provincial, and national levels including international academic and non-academic partners.
Senior Research Fellow – Qualitative Research
Number of positions – 1
Location: Kathmandu, head-office
- Master’s degree in social science/sociology/anthropology or public health, preferably a PhD in qualitative research
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in designing, implementing, managing and analysing applied qualitative health research
- Has led – design, implementation and analysis of qualitative research applying various data collection and analysis methods
- Should have strong analytical writing skills demonstrated through delivery of comprehensive reports and peer-reviewed publications
- Demonstrated capacity of effective communication and coordination skills with multi-stakeholders, government organizations including project team
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to work with interdisciplinary team strongly desired
- Evidence of high proficiency in English language
Please download detail ToR and Job Application Form in the link provided below:
Submit your CV and a cover letter along with the duly filled standard application form mentioning the position in your email subject line to email@example.com before 5 PM, Thursday, 7th October 2021.
HERD International reserves the right to accept and reject applications.