A highly motivated and enthusiastic public health professional with a more specific interest in utilizing research data for decision-making and the betterment of humanity.
Work undertaken that best illustrates capability to handle the tasks assigned:
- Project “COVID-19 response in Nepal” with the following roles:
- Manage COVID-19 database and provide training on COVID-19 database.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Province and Municipal government, NGOs, and other stakeholders
- Monitor and ensure smooth operation of COVID-19 testing in the Province Laboratory.
- Prepare a monthly action plan and report writing
- Project “Building capacity for PEN evaluation- an implementation study” with the following roles:
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Ministry of Health, the provincial government, and other stakeholders
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data; data management; data analysis and report writing
3) Project “Surveillance of Enteric Fever in Asia Project (SEAP)” with the following roles: Team leader, Planning, Data collection, Data management, Data cleaning, Mapping for a randomized cluster-based spatial-sampling
4) Project “Nepal Pioneer Worksite Intervention Study”, a collaborative study of Harvard University, USA, and Dhulikhel Hospital, Nepal with responsibilities in data collection, planning, data management, and documentation.
5) Project “Socioeconomic Consequences of Cancer in Nepal” with the following roles of paper-based data collection, and data entry in Epidata manager