HERD International is a national agency that aims to generate evidence and use them to strengthen systems and empower people in the health and social development sectors. In doing so, HERD International engages communities, policy practitioners, researchers and respective stakeholders to promote evidence-informed locally tailored solutions to local issues and help institutionalization of good practices to improve the quality of life of people.
Location: Central Office, Lalitpur
- Master’s degree in public health or Social Science or Population Services or MBBS/Nursing with a public health degree
- At least three years experience in research and project management
- Knowledge in research design, tools development, project management, data management and analysis, literature and report writing.
- Demonstrated capacity of effective communication and coordination skills with multi-stakeholders, and government organizations including project team
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Nepali
Instructions for applying:
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to use the below link for the application to be completed by February 26, 2023.
Fill out the online application form and attach your latest CV and a cover letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.