HERD International is a national research organization, dedicated to advance high-quality research and promote evidence-informed policies and practices for sustainable development in health, education, environment, and social sectors. We work closely with government and stakeholders at local, provincial, and national levels including international academic and non-academic partners.
Senior Research Fellow: Health Systems Research
Number of positions – 1
Location: Kathmandu, head-office
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Medicine, Health policy and Planning, Health Systems/Service Administration or Health Management
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in areas related to health systems development focusing on health systems related research
- Sound knowledge and experience of research methods including implementation research, actions research and other longitudinal research
- Have ability to write analytical and comprehensive reports independently
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to work with interdisciplinary team strongly desired
- Evidence of high proficiency in English language
Please download detail ToR and Job Application Form in the link provided below:
Submit your CV and a cover letter along with the duly filled standard application form mentioning the position in your email subject line to email@example.com before 5 PM, Thursday, 7th October 2021.
HERD International reserves the right to accept and reject applications.