The CE4AMR Handbook has been developed through a knowledge exchange network called CE4AMR: The One Health Approach. This work was funded by the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF).
Download the handbook here: CE4AMR Handbook
The handbook was co-developed by a multidisciplinary team representing the following six research projects, all of which tackle the challenge of antimicrobial resistance through community-based methods in low-middle income countries (LMICs).
• Community Dialogues in Bangladesh
• Community Arts Against Antibiotic Resistance, Nepal
• Dust Bunny, Ghana
• The One Health Poultry Hub, India
• Antimicrobial risk behaviors among livestock communities in India and Kenya
• Community antimicrobial use, Vietnam